The KILN R Series 2-burner pizza oven is uniquely designed to create an effortless and authentic experience at home. With its multifunctional capabilities, the KILN can cook a large pizza in under 2 minutes, as well as sear or bake a range of dishes.
Featuring a rotating turntable and u-shaped burner, the KILN removes the need to manually turn your pizza and ensures an even cook every time. Easy to set-up, cook, clean and store, the KILN R Series is the perfect addition to your outdoor entertaining space. Enjoy traditional pizza with a new spin.
Available in three colours: Stone, Graphite & Terracotta.
- Use as a multi-functional oven to cook a range of other dishes
- Sleek, contemporary design
- Up to 50-hours of battery life for the turntable
- Dual-insulation body, maximising internal heat for energy efficiency
- Room to fit a large 16” pizza, or a range of bakeware & cookware
- Heats up to 400°C in less than 15 minutes
- Cook the perfect pizza in under 2 minutes
- Button to operate rotating turntable
- Rotating turntable powered by battery or mains, removing the need to turn pizza manually
- Removable pizza stone for easy clean-up
- Designed to fit common sized benchtops
- Under-stone burner for the perfectly cooked base, every time
- U-shaped burner for even heat distribution when cooking
- 1 x Pizza Oven
- 1 x 16 Inch Round Pizza Stone
- 1 x Front Pizza Stone
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- Instruction manual
- Quick user guide
- 2kW/31,400BTU 2-burner output / 27.05Mj (AU)
- Net Weight: 29.2 kg
- Gross Weight: 35 kg
You will require 5 x AA batteries (4 x Turntable, 1 x Electric Ignitor) – Batteries are not included.
Product Dimensions: 660mm(W) x 741mm(D) x 380mm(H)
Packaging Dimensions: 820mm(W) x 740mm(D) x 435mm(H)
After your pizza oven has cooled down or before you cook in your pizza oven, use the Everdure pizza oven brush (EPBRUSH) to clean the pizza stone, burner and inner housing from residue that may have been left inside your oven from cooking. Use the Everdure pizza oven cover (EPCOVER) when your pizza oven is not being used to avoid it getting dusty or dirty.